Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Me WHAT? MeME
MEME? Why is it called a MEME? YOUYOU? HEHE? SHESHE? ITIT?

Ok. I've been TAGGED by Penguin dearest to do this book meme.

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it at page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence/phrase.
4. Blog the next four sentences/phrases together with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
6. Pass it forward to six friends.


The nearest book would have to be Memoirs of a Geisha. I'm re-reading it. I have it with me everywhere I go. Work. Lunch. Bed. Well, everywhere except when I entertain nature's call la. Not my book ba. Don't want it to smell like... err... nature.

*Flips to page 123*

"I couldn't possible have explained what this meant. But I continued thinking about it while I swept the stepping-stones in the courtyard that morning, until I began to feel the sort of buzzing in my head that comes from a thought circling and circling with nowhere to go, just like a bee in a jar. Soon I put down the broom and went to sit in the dirt corridor, where the cool air from beneath the foundation of the main house drifted soothingly over my back. And then something came to mind that I hadn't thought about since my very first week in Kyoto."


That's one whole paragraph actually. You asked for 4 sentences ba, and that 4 form a paragraph. The author of that book probably did the meme *shudders* before she penned the book, hence the chun-ness.


I shall now pass the memek on to:
1. youyou
2. hehe
3. sheshe
4. itit
5. JOCELYN ENG
6. ANNABELLE LEE

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger Annabelle said...
wahhh..my name's in CAPITAL LETTERS!!! =)

eXTReMe Tracker