Tuesday, January 01, 2008
A New Chapter
Child: Ma, let's go for a jog.
Mother: You go yourself.
Child: You lemak!


Ahem. The new year welcomed us with a great shower (which explains why I don't have any photo of the night taken). We welcomed the year 2008 by standing in pools of puddles amidst drunkards, nature's breath in our faces, shivering and all drenched to the core. Very memorable indeed. Just, I'm not sure if it's one we had in mind.

My new year resolution? I don't want to make life complicated, so I'll just resolve to try to be happier and not such a sleepyhead all year round. Good? Fine. I admit, I'm lazy. Hush.

Am continuing with teaching. Will be teaching little 5 year olds and Pre-UPSR students. I wonder what it'll be like. I dread having to wake up early on Saturdays again. Gaah.


Have a very blessed year ahead, people!

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger Super Gentleman said...
yalohh!! we totally forgot pics... haih...

eXTReMe Tracker