Sunday, December 16, 2007
The wrong tune
He disappeared into the kitchen, and reappeared with what seemed like a small block of sponge, a musty and aged sponge to be precise.

Placed a small waxy thing, that looked to me like a soap, on the moldy sponge. He then proceeded to light the soap. To melt it into the sponge perhaps?

Once lighted, it was presented to me. Hmm...

He then led everyone in a chorus, belting out "WE WISH YOU A MER EH.... WRONG SONG!" Whoops! Not the song he had in mind I guess. Adults and children alike were howling with laughter, some even echoed him. I chuckled.

"Let's do it again, with the right song this time," he said.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..."

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Annabelle said...
i like ur blog headerrrrr!!! help me help me!! i wan i wan!!!

Blogger Joce said...
guess whooooo, ur long lost sister who is lost without u! awwwwwww, ahah, im dropping by to remind u that im STILL ALIVE, although i havent felt very alive in a long time... *sobz* COME HERE!!

eXTReMe Tracker