Saturday, December 01, 2007
Geek in the Pink
Jason Mraz is a musical genius. And I don't care if you don't think so, because he just is =P




His live performances are all unique. He's so freakin good in improvising. So syiok. Ahh... I'm in looveeeee *swoon*




"his brilliant witty lyrics combined with his awesome voice and guitar skills" turns me on resulting in never been seen before musical orgasm. Ahem.




I can't wait for his upcoming album. CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! So wish it'll be released now.


A lil preview of what he's gonna have in his new album.

Labels:

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I like the song in the first vid. Picturing myself in the Bahamas, sipping pina colada, lying in a hammock. Haha!

Anyhoo, explanation on Windows Live writer is up on mine. You asked about it, and that was my last straw. Eceh! So I thought I should finally do a post about it.

eXTReMe Tracker