Wednesday, July 18, 2007
I'm gonna be a star!
Was browsing through youtube when I saw this...


"What goes around" Cover

I saw the title and I was thinking "hey, a babe doing JT's song, this I gotta see." Unplugged version ey. Just the piano (played by a mysterious pianist) and the girl in red singing. Nice voice. Nice singing. Nice piano-ing too. When the song finally ended, the cameraman decided hey enough of girl-in-red lets give the mysterious pianist some light.... and... I fainted. Well, not really. I didn't faint. I just.... molested the monitor.


Esmee Denters. Before, she was just like any of us youtubers, viewing and posting stuff up on youtube. And now, she's on tour with Justin Timberlake -_-''' How did she do it? Well, she's got the voice and guts! She started posting vids of herself singing along to karaokes about nine months ago. Lotsa viewers. Stats count went real high. Got discovered. You get the drill. Nice isn't it?


Her journey to stardom is indeed very inspirational. You know. Like... All things are possible... Never give up... Dreams do come true... .
You know, I think I'm gonna go find my cam and give it a try too. I'm gonna sing. Yeah. You never know. One day, you might see me touring with this legend...


Take a guess

Labels:

eXTReMe Tracker