Monday, March 26, 2007
Unnecessary crap
Monday, March 26, 2007

Yea, I know the date's redundant. Never mind.

Went to work around 9++ am this morning.
Had brunch around 10++ am.
Pester strangers to sign up course around 11++am.
Stood under the scorching sun around 12++pm.
Pester more strangers to sign up.
Lard-tank refilling around 4++pm.
I'm getting good at pestering strangers.
Dinner around 6++pm.
Got home around 7++pm.
Online around 8++pm.

So tiring. You got that right. No typo there. Tiring it is. Don't need to tell me "Like that nia you feel tired dy." I'm tired and that's that. Fullstop.

Looked through my messages and testimonials in Friendster. Nostalgia crept in. I miss those good old days. I miss those carefree (well, not really, but kinda) days. I miss my friends.
But then, something else had to spoil those beautiful memories. Big ugly smudges on a very beautiful painting. What's worse is that, I actually do miss those smudges too! Damn you bastards! Hahaha. Sigh.

It hurts to think that those days are just mere memories now. Things just ain't the same anymore. People I thought were nice are plain bastards and bitches. Their true color slowly unveiling, gradually coming to a point where I realize it's time I repaint whatever is left in the back of my head. Hmm... I'm starting to sound like a madman.

It feels good to crap unnecessarily unnecessary crap sometimes.
-_- I'm lame.
Nites.

Labels:

eXTReMe Tracker