Sunday, March 25, 2007
Still hanging on
It's been more than a week and I survived pretty ok I guess. Finally got the hang on how things work. A lil problem here and there, normal la... but hey, I tried. I did.

On that fateful day, I was prepared to leave. I sat there feeling somewhat miserable and close to tears. There's one thing I can't stand, and that is feeling trapped. I felt trapped. I felt forced. I felt lost. I didn't know what to do. To get up and leave? Or bear with it and go cuckoo?

My supervisor gave me a pep talk. Gave me motivation and all. Turns out she isn't all that ganas as I feared she might be. Hopefully. So here I am, still a working lady. And I hope it'll last.

On a lighter note, I'm going badminton-ing tonight with my colleagues. Wait, I don't play badminton, so I'll be erm... going around picking shuttlecocks. Oohh, would you guys (you people who know me) believe that people at work described me as anti-social o.O When I asked Sim@braboi what would our friends' reaction be like if they heard this, he said "a combo of longpiak and peng" hahahaha

My supervisor DID ask me if I like socializing and "make" new friends. I gave her a plain NO. Not my habit to go befriend strangers. Ahaha. Yeah I know I am quite noisy and crazy at times, ok ok VERY, but it doesn't mean I have to go around and be mega friendly and nice with everyone right? With some people, I can be real friendly and crazy even on the first meet. But with some, even after meeting up / hanging out a few times, I'd still be reserved and quiet, and it takes time before I actually open up. Like that lo... I think.

Labels: ,

eXTReMe Tracker