Friday, March 16, 2007
Pig goes swimming
I hate work I hate work I so hate work!
I know... I complain a lot. So what?! That's the reason I started "blogging" nyways. I kuat complain one (and you might come across some unreasonable ones too). Get used to it.

It's only the second day of work, and I have already considered resigning. For Lyd to be in this line is like putting a crippled pig in the middle of the sea! I so hate it! Benci benci benci!!!
The worse is still having to converse and convince in mandarin. Waaahhh... HOW?! My mandarin like sai eh!
Well, you see, for me to *ahem* present those products in english dy ssooo blardy challenging (coz my brain very rusty, abit squarish, very slow etc etc), what more to say in mandarin?!
Training provided was in mandarin *cuss cuss cuss* I couldn't understand more than 90% of the terms they used! So you tell me how? Fine la, they translate for me. Then if customer wants me to explain in Mandarin, ah neh wa masi si?! Now the pressure's on! Shits. Plus lagi my leader / supervisor mega garang one. Habis la.
You see, even complaining on my own blog my thoughts are like ssoo not organized. How to present to customers like that?

Argh. I'm gonna give this maybe a month try, and if I really can't take it, hop job lo. Maybe I should start applying for positions like Nanny, Maid, Janitor... you get the drill.

I'm off to complain more.... verbally.

Labels: ,

eXTReMe Tracker